After years of searching by Alan Walton we finally now have a photograph of the chapel that stood on the mound at the top of the cemetery.
We now have photos of all three chapels. it’s taken quite some time but we knew it had to be out their somewhere. photo taken in July of 1959. And found in the CWGC archives.
We thank The Commonwealth War Graves Commission for allowing us to use this photo.
Well done Alan !!!
FODC April 2021