Plan of Darwen Old and New Cemetery (West)
This plan of the Cemetery on the west side of Cemetery Road was produced by Geoff Lightbown and is based on that held at the Cemetery Office which is now in Blackburn. The three small chapels marked ‘+‘ were demolished years ago.
|C.E.||Church of England|
To download a PDF file of the Plan of the Cemetery click on the below Download Button
Darwen Cemetery is split into 2 halves: East and West. The West cemetery is the original cemetery containing some very old graves. The Eastern Cemetery is the newest cemetery, which opened in 1949.